Djouce Woods is an extensive area of forest which stretches from Dublin to the south-easterly borders of Co. Wicklow and is on the periphery of what was once the Royal Oak forest of Glencree.
More info can be found on coillteoutdoors.ie:
Djouce Woods – coillteoutdoors.ie
- Saint Petersburg, Russia
- Discovering Sicily. From Catania to Palermo.
- Family trip to Naturfreundehaus in Emmental, Switzerland 2013
- County Kerry & Dingle Peninsula, Ireland 2006
- Cres Island, Croatia 2007
- County Donegal, Slieve League, Ireland 2005
- Salzburg area, Austria, Germany, 2004
- MTB Catalunya, Spain 2010