The river Lütschine offers some of the best whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps.
It starts below the Eiger North Face, continuous down the mountains and comes out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz.
Some photographs and a movie from rafting adventure on the Lütschine river.
We made it with www.swissraft.ch which is located in Interlaken.
- Kayaking on the Ruda River, Poland
- Canoe Trip Saimaa, Finland 2014
- Climbing Barrhorn (3610m) in 1 day, Switzerland
- Lago Ritom, Ticino, Switzerland
- Winter hiking to Capanna Leit and Pizzo delle Löite, Lepontine Alps, Switzerland
- Monte Bar, Switzerland 2014
- Solo hike in the Lepontine Alps, Ticino/Piedmont, Switzerland/Italy
- Ski Holiday Brienz & Haslital, Bernese Oberland, Switzerland