The river Lütschine offers some of the best whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps.
It starts below the Eiger North Face, continuous down the mountains and comes out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz.
Some photographs and a movie from rafting adventure on the Lütschine river.
We made it with www.swissraft.ch which is located in Interlaken.
- Sicily, Italy 2005
- Solo hike in the Lepontine Alps, Ticino/Piedmont, Switzerland/Italy
- Hiking in the Graian Alps, Parco Nazionale Gran Paradiso, Aosta, Italy
- Volunteering for FNPF Nusa Penida, Indonesia
- Winter hiking to Capanna Leit and Pizzo delle Löite, Lepontine Alps, Switzerland
- Liege and Brussels, Belgium 2004
- Howth, Ireland 2005
- Discovering Sicily. From Catania to Palermo.