The river Lütschine offers some of the best whitewater rafting in the Swiss Alps.
It starts below the Eiger North Face, continuous down the mountains and comes out into the Interlaken valley and the Lake of Brienz.
Some photographs and a movie from rafting adventure on the Lütschine river.
We made it with www.swissraft.ch which is located in Interlaken.
- Franche-Comté, France 2013
- Ski Holiday Meiringen-Hasliberg, Bernese Oberland, Switzerland
- Volunteering for FNPF Nusa Penida, Indonesia
- Mountain Biking Trail No.4 ‘Um den Homberg’, Baselland, Switzerland
- Ski Weekend Klewenalp-Stockhütte, Switzerland 2014
- Ski Holiday Hasliberg, Reka Holiday Village, Switzerland
- Sardinia, Italy 2014
- 50km family hike in the Northern Vosges Regional Nature Park, France